Located off Civitan Road, behind the Four Oaks Elemetary Football Field. Take a left on a dirt road from Civitan Rd. Follow the dirt road about 300 feet and veer right at the fork. The cemetery will be behind the red barn.
This old cemetery was believed to be in use about the time of Four Oaks' inception (circa 1889).